Whiterock Beach Hotel + Waterpark @ Subic Bay
Imagine A Place...
- Imagine a place where the air is fresh and clean
- Imagine a place where you can lay on the beach and enjoy the sun and sea
- Imagine a place where a full service beach resort and a waterpark come together
- Imagine a place where the hotel has over 175 rooms, suites and villas
to meet your accomodation needs in a seven hectare park-like environment
- Imagine a place where musicians serenade you as you dine
- Imagine a place where you and your special someone,
family or friends can go for fun and bonding all day, all night
- Imagine a place where your company can go for team building and seminars
- Imagine one place for ALL OF THIS and you have imagined
. . . Whiterock Beach Hotel + Waterpark
Subic's First Year-round Resort
Subic Bay has always enjoyed a reputation as a good place to go for visiting the beach.
However, in the last ten years the reputation of Subic Bay as a tourist destination has greatly expanded -
anchored by the Subic Bay Freeport (also called SBMA) with an eco-friendly balance that includes a rainforest,
a marine park with a number of different shows each day, a jungle safari adventure that gets you close to live tigers,
golf, water sports, two major shopping malls and an exciting night life and casinos.
The completion of expressways leading to Subic together with the Clark International airport just 40 minutes away are also major boosts.
Whiterock Beach Hotel + Waterpark is also now regarded as one of the attractions of the area. Located just 12 minutes from the Subic Bay Freeport,
the full service resort sits on a seven-hectare park-like property nestled along Subic Bay's calm waters.
A wide beach area and a panoramic view of the Subic Sunset and scenic Subic mountain ranges are just some of the memories you will enjoy.
Guests will experience our waterpark with its wave pools, swimming pools, water slides, a raging pool and the soon to open surf pool.
To add to the excitement and needs of our family and corporate guests, included are other recreational offerings; 10 pin bowling lanes, ziplines, wall climbing, rappelling, teambuilding camp, fitness center, KTV and spa.
An ambience suited for honeymooners, family and corporate clients; an international cuisine and the famous Filipino hospitality adds to the desirability of the resort as a vacation haven.