White Rock Waterpark and Beach Hotel
- Check-in time 2:00 pm; Check-out time 12:00 nn. Check out during peak days strictly not later than 11:00 am. This policy strictly enforced on days preceding weekends and holidays night.
- Late check-out charge up to 5 pm at Php 2,000 ; 50% chrage up to 8:00 pm; 100% charge beyond 8:00 pm per room.
- Extra person (over number of occupants specified for the room) must be registered with correspanding charges.
- DRINGKING WATER:
- water from the faucet is not SUITABLE for DRINKING
- Fire hazards such as candles and gas stoves for cooking are strictly prohibited inside the room. All rooms are non-smoking. A smoking fine of Php 1,000 will be imposed
- NO PETS allowed indide the rooms or in any part of the resort without prior arrangement.
- ROOM AMMENITIES:
- Room Ammenities provied in the guestrooms are accounted for. Missing ammenities (non-consumable) shall be chraged.
- RESTAURANT SCHEDULES AND ROOMS SERVICES:
- Sunset Cafe is open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. Room service is available from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. Room service available only during specified hours on peak days.
- During Peak Season the hote breakfast is served buffet style. Guests are adviced not to get excess fodd and take only what they can finish. The hotel reserves the right to charge Php 100 per unfinished plate.
- SWIMMING POOLS:
- Swimming pools are available for use from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- BUCKET OF ICE:
- Bucket of ice available upon request at P 40.
- Additional towels for resort use are avalable at the FO for In-House guests only
- The Hotel is not liable for loss of valuables inside the rooms. Safety deposit boxes are available at the Front Desk for guest use FREE OF CHARGE.
- BOTTLED BEVERAGES:
- Breakable bottled drinks and beverages are allowed inside the room but not in the resort premises.
- USE OF AVAILABLE CABANAS (night time only):
- Will be charged Php 500 for cleaning and Php 500 for use of electrical outlets. Grilles may be rented from the Front Desk at Php 500/unit.
Guest must notify Front Desk before using cabanas.
- STRICTLY NO "WET FOODS" AND COOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE ROOMS:
- Guest bringing wet foods (food in kaldero) or cooking inside the room shall be asked to vacate the room immediately in violation of House RULES.
- ORDERING OF FOOD FROM FOOD OUTLETS OUTSIDE:
- The hotel shall charge a 50% food corkage based on the receipt of food ordered
- GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PULL OUT THE TABLES FOR PERSONAL USE:
- These shall be brought back by Resort Officers immediately to where they belong.